Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:28:57PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> It is truth that there's a general movement inside RedHat to fuck-up
> everything. You are right, I should have mention that more clearly :
> it's not only about Lennart and systemd guys, and I should take the
> blame for not highlighting that it's a more widespread non-sense!

I try not to get involved in pointless flames, but I feel that I have to
raise this. Thomas - your behaviour and tone here are completely
unacceptable from a member of the Debian Project.

I'm sure Red Hat are working hard to try and spread the use of Linux and
open source software, and simply saying that they're actively working
against this is disingenuous to the extreme.

The blame you should take is your seeming inability to disagree without
attacking other people or companies.

I believe you owe an apology here.

> However, picking PulseAudio as an example of broken software by
> its author was a quite funny read, don't you think?

No.

Neil