Re: Mass bug filling about proprietary code of adobe in our type1 fonts
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 02:39:58PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Bastien ROUCARIES (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> > Hi,
> > I plan to fill a mass bug filling due to a proprietary code of adobe
> > in fonts hinting that is included in our fonts.
> Sure, it's a good idea to delay the release a little bit more, again.
> /me sometime secretly hopes that developers make better use of their
> time, for instance by fixing RC bugs instead of trying to find Yet
> Another Obscure Way To Send RC bugs.
If we would postpone submitting RC bugs just to get wheezy released sooner,
then we would be hiding problems, and we agreed on not doing that in the Social
Contract. Let's not discourage submitting new RC bugs but encourage everyone
to get RC bugs fixed to get wheezy released.