Re: Mass bug filling about proprietary code of adobe in our type1 fonts

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 02:34:34PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> If there is code in a font that has a license attached to it which does
> not meet the DFSG, then it should go out of Debian; not because we're
> not allowed to keep it in Debian by the author of said code, but because
> we don't *want* it to be in Debian, according to the DFSG.

I agree with Wouter on the above.  Moreover, if it doesn't have a license, or
it's not clear whether there is a license, or if the license doesn't allow
redistribution, then it must go out of Debian not because we want it out but
because we're not allowed to redistribute it, not even in section non-free.

Regards,

Bart Martens