Re: Mass bug filling about proprietary code of adobe in our type1 fonts

Absolutely rediculous.

	Prove Adobe did not give up rights by contributing them years ago.
	Prove Adobe did not give up rights by ignoring > 7 years.
	Prove Adobe did not use these as a way to sell more fonts CD to Linux users.

	* Prove you even have legal say or interest in metioning it.
	* Prove it in a Court that has Jurisdiction

	The idea your just hopping alone and ripping things out of Debian or linux
	is absolutely rediculous.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS JOKER HE'S A FAKE

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@gmail.com> writes:
I plan to fill a mass bug filling due to a  proprietary code of adobe
in fonts hinting that is included in our fonts.

If you report them at this stage of the release cycle and there's no
easy solution I guess wheezy-ignore could be in order?