Mass bug filling about proprietary code of adobe in our type1 fonts

Hi,

I plan to fill a mass bug filling due to a  proprietary code of adobe
in fonts hinting that is included in our fonts.

In my local debian box the following package are affected:
gsfonts
gsfonts-x11
lmodern
tex-gyre
xfonts-mathml

At least due to #665334 all fontforge generated fonts are affected.

In order to to check in your local install please check under /usr/share/fonts
/usr/share/fonts$ find . -name *.pfb -exec sh /tmp/check {} \; | sort -u

I have opened a general bug for tracking this problem #694308

I think we could have a lintian check in order to test this kind of
probleme in the future.

Bastien