Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems (was: Gentoo guys starting a fork of udev)

Adrian wrote:

>If both Ubuntu and Gentoo would just go with the rest of the community
>and accept systemd, we wouldn't have to bother whether udev runs
>without systemd or not.

Please drop the systemd propaganda crap. We get enough of that from
Lennart already.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews