Re: debian mate

Am 20.11.2012 23:07, schrieb Jon Dowland:
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 06:37:48PM +0100, Michael Schmitt wrote:
And whatever they or anybody else does in that regard, it will come
to late for wheezy.
All of MATE will come too late for Wheezy. It's already too late for
Wheezy.
That may be common thinking, agreed. But I am that extremely worried about the current upgrade solution in wheezy, sorry... I think Debian should try to get it in. And freeze means "not released yet" last I checked. And Debian is the perfect example for a project that does rather release a month or two (or even longer) if needed, to get things right.

regards
Michael