Re: RFC on MBF (non-freeness of "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil")

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> As far as I can see Mr Crockford _enjoys_ being asked to change his
> license. So no, please don't feed the troll.

As much as I think this licence is stupid (from my free software point of
view), I don't think he should be called a troll, just because he likes
his users to do good - even if only by his own definition.

cheers,
	Holger