Re: Candidates for removal from testing (results)

On 2012-10-30 14:32, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
> If the relevant RC bugs in the affected packages are not dealt with
> /before/ Wednesday the 7th of Nov.[1], the packages will be removed
> from testing.  Note that "dealt with" may also include downgrading a
> severity-inflated bug or fixing affected versions in the BTS.
>
> [...]

A few hours ago Britney removed the following 6 packages: distmp3,
dk-milter, jabber-muc, lmbench, lyskom-server and
python-django-extensions.

> Should you need a bit more time than given, please do not hesitate to
> contact us.  It is also easier for us if we can avoid having to
> reintroduce a removed package.
>
> We will check the DELAYED queues before activing the removal hints, so
> NMUs in the DELAYED queues will be given a chance to reach unstable.

3 packages were fixed before the deadline and 1 is currently in DELAYED
with less than 8 hours to go.

#690409 got tagged moreinfo + unreproducible and received some debate.
#685251 got downgraded but was upgraded yesterday.  A fix for #688299
was uploaded, but it was incomplete and the bug was re-opened.
  All three bugs remain open in Wheezy and I will keep an eye on them
for now.

~Niels