Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:41:01PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> >Thanks.  That bug is about it _both_ being required by Debian
> >Policy to document in debian/copyright and it _also_ being
> >documented in developers reference that such info should be in
> >README.Source.
>
> FWIW, it's the other way round: Policy says README.source, DevRef
> says debian/copyright.

I admit I really like the proposal from Jonas and for our purpose only a
machine readable format can be used - so debian/copyright is the only
(currently existing) file we can use.

I admit I'm not very experienced with Perl and reading RFC822 files - so
if somebody would help implementing this I'd be glad.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de