Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 03:12:02PM +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> I like this
>
> Please add a flag for specifying recompression method

Noted.  On the other hand I wonder whether this should be separated from
the removal issue because we currently just do have a --repack option
and I think this should also regard a recompression method.

So this should probably end up in a different (wishlist) bug report and
I (personally) will concentrate first on the removal task.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de