Re: Summary: Moving /tmp to tmpfs makes it useless

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:35:47PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 01:51:19AM +0300, Serge wrote:
> > Some people asked for a thread summary. So here it is.
> But, for the rest of us, here's a different summary.

I've long thought that the wiki might be a good tool for trying to summarize
the key points of a discussion.  If there was hot disagreement about the points
of relevance in the discussion, at least those disagreements would be moved off
the mailing list and onto an edit war on a page on the wiki, which could be
summarily ignored by other wiki users.  The fact w.d.o is really slow atm would
also help to cool down such interactions :)