Re: wine-unstable in Debian

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 04:51:56PM +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
>   Hi!
>
>   It appears that the last release of wine easily available in Debian
> is from 2009, quite a surprising state for a high-profile project like
> that.  Kai Wasserbäch appears to be very kindly providing wine-unstable
> packages for Debian at
>
> 	http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/wine-unstable/

It's not even about unstable releases of wine, we're multiple major stable
releases past as well:

Upstream has:
* devel         1.5.2
* stable        1.4

Debian has:
* unstable      1.0.1-3.5
* experimental  1.1.24-2

If you're totally out of time, Ubuntu has 1.4, perhaps taking their work
could be good enough.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple