Re: multiarch conversion for packages with lib32* packages

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 09:48:58AM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2012-03-24 04:04 +0100, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> > One issue not covered is what to do if your package already builds
> > 32-bit libraries on a 64-bit system by building 32-bit explicitly and
> > packaging as lib32whatever.
>
> The lib32* packages need to built as long as they have reverse (build)
> dependencies.  I suppose most of them should go away in the long term,
> but this is not going to happen in wheezy.

All of lib32icu's rdepends seem to have already dropped *32* builds, so
it can be removed right now.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple