Re: On init in Debian

On 03/23/2012 12:14 PM, Chris Knadle wrote:
> [1]   https://blip.tv/linuxconfau/beyond-init-systemd-4715015

This is very interesting, thanks for the link.

What I found interesting, is when he says that all distributions are
switching to systemd. All but ... Ubuntu. But he pretends to have
good hopes for them to switch in a year or so. I didn't find him very
convincing with that last point, but if Debian switches to systemd,
then that will be one more reason for Ubuntu to switch from upstart
to systemd as well.

Thomas