Organizing a BSP in Shanghai: any advice?

Hi,

I am seriously thinking about organizing a bug squashing party in
Shanghai. We have already a very nice place to do it (people squared
already agreed for it, it's in the city center), large enough, with a
decent internet connection.

Does anyone have advice for this? Any resource (URL, etc.) would be
welcome. Few questions that pops to my mind:
- how long in advance should I plan it?
- how/where should I make the announcement?

We might be only 2 (or maybe 3) DD only on site (which is already 50% of
the total number of DDs in China), so I believe we'll have to carefully
review other people's patches, and we'd better upload to the delayed
queue. Any advice here as well?

Thomas