Re: On init in Debian

On 03/18/2012 01:43 AM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I managed a to spark a new empty discussion, which repeats the old
> arguments, but produces no code. And now there's a challenge
> to start a new round of naked FUD wrestling. This was quite the
> opposite of what I tried to do. Sorry.

Sorry, that was *not* my intention, and I'm disappointed if you
take it this way. Your summing-up of the previous discussion
was quite good, please don't go away... :)

Have you noticed that both myself and Phil Hands took the
decision to write a sysv init lib, to avoid code duplication?
That alone is a good thing, no?

Thomas