Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 02:36:11PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Josselin Mouette writes ("Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version"):
> > Or, as has been said countless times otherwise: kFreeBSD should not
> > hinder the improvement of the Linux ports.
>
> It's not just kFreeBSD.  Accepting systemd, in the current state,
> means permanently tying ourselves to the Linux kernel.
>
> The Linux kernel project has some serious and ongoing structural
> problems and I think it's very important that as a project we keep our
> options open.

I'd be very curious to hear what these serious and ongoing structural
problems are.

Kind regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //