Re: leaks in our only-signed-software fortress

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 09:56 +0000, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Well, the rationale is documented in #333552 (which is linked to by the
> changelog).
I dropped some words on "rationale" to the aforementioned bug,...

> AIUI it doesn't matter because it's just about randomizing
> unused parts of the packet.
Well as far as I can see it IS used per default by the packages... but
as both maintainers asked me between the lines not to contribute
anymore, I've just lost interest.
The nagios/icinga/plugins packages are at least in some parts in a quite
questionable state anyway.

Happy wishes,
Chris.