Appreciation

The Ubuntu community is holding a community appreciation day[1] today,
and I wanted to extend that to the entire Debian community as well.

Without you we wouldn't be able to make the contributions we do.  Ubuntu
is great because Debian is great, and we appreciate all of the work that
goes into making it that way.

So for myself and the wider Ubuntu community, I would like to thank
every Debian developer, maintainer, contributor and community member for
all of the amazing things that you do each and every day.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UCADay

--
Michael Hall
mhall119@ubuntu.com