Re: mentors.debian.net: login problems

Excerpts from Jonathan Wiltshire's message of Mon Aug 15 06:54:21 -0400 2011:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 01:49:04PM +0300, Andrew O. Shadoura wrote:
> > Since mentors.d.n was upgraded, I can't log in. Even if I reset my
> > password, I can't log in with a temporary one.
> >
> > Any ideas what can it be?
>
> Please contact the service maintainers directly:
> http://mentors.debian.net/contact

Jonathan, thanks for sending Andrew to the right place.
As it happens, the support@mentors.debian.net was bouncing
due to a problem in the transition. I have fixed this, so
that is now (and still) a good way to reach us.

Andrew, I think that's an issue with the forgot password
functionality. Christoph Haas was investigating, and so we
should have a fix out within 1-2 days; sorry about the mess
there.

-- Asheesh.