Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now

[…]

 > debexpo adds this to the above:

 > look for comments on the mentors.d.n website.

 > There never was any guarantee that subscribing to -mentors meant you
 > would know about other reviews.  Indeed, it often happens that a
 > package gets uploaded to the archive and the maintainer/sponsor don't
 > even reply to the RFS saying that the package was uploaded.  Or the
 > reviews moved to IRC or some team's mailing list.  This doesn't
 > change with the new mentors, it just introduces yet another place to
 > look for reviews.  Perhaps the comments on the site will become the
 > primary place for feedback, but I doubt it considering Debian's
 > mail-centric culture.

	I wonder, is it possible to add a bit more magic to debexpo, so
	that the comments made via the Web interface would be forwarded
	to the list, and vice versa?

	Perhaps Gmane's engine (which is, IIRC, free software) could be
	used as an inspiration?

--
FSF associate member #7257