Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Thanks to huge work by Johnny Lamb, Christoph Haas, Jan Dittberner, Kalle
> Söderman, Serafeim Zanikolas, David Paleino, and Paul Wise, we have had a
> alpha-level product called Debexpo that can replace mentors.debian.net as
> the place we do package review for new contributors in Debian.

Congrats to everyone who was involved in this project, it is a huge
achievement to get this done!

I personally am looking forward to the metrics and sponsor <-> matching feature:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsNet#Metrics

I might actually start doing sponsorship again if this were implemented.

Any volunteers?

--
bye,
pabs