Re: more about Zookeeper

I have to say that I am quickly losing any interest in working on this as well.

The acronym wall and general surliness of the various posters makes contributing to debian much less inviting than it might be.  I, too, am a volunteer and have little time for attitude.  Much better for me to go where I can be productive.