Re: intermediate result of packaging-dev meta package discussion

  Hi,

On 05/06/2011 15:46, Benjamin Drung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few days ago, we had a discussion about a packaging-dev meta package.
> The responses were between neutral and positive. Therefore I created a
> initial draft [1] and tried to incorporate all suggestions made in the
> discussion.
>
> The list looks currently like this:
>
> Depends: [...]
>          pbuilder | cowbuilder | sbuild,

  My laptop, where I do all my packaging work but final build, has
none of them installed. I've a separate machine with several chroots
(lenny, squeeze, unstable and several for ubuntu) managed with sbuild that
I use when I want to really build the package I will upload. Due to disk
space, I cannot instal them (chroots) on my laptop.
  I other people work like me, these tools can be moved to Recommends
instead of Depends.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87