Has dak gone fishing ?

  Hello,

  Is there a problem with dak ? I've uploaded a package about 12 hours
ago, with no acknowledgment so far. I can't help noticing too that
debian-devel-changes hasn't seen any activity since yesterday lunch time.

  Or am I being simply way too impatient ;-) ?

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

find(1):
 A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour
 since there is no following character. In some locales, it may
 hide your door keys, while in others it may remove the final page
 from the novel you are reading.

Vincent, not listening to anything for now