Re: Does anyone care about LSB on arm?

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 07:32:18AM +0900, David Rusling wrote:
>On 06/01/11 01:22, Wookey wrote:
>
>>As this is a non-trivial amount of work, the question then arises,
>>does anyone care about this enough to actually do the work? Linaro is
>>an obvious organisation that could expend some engineering effort on
>>this, but to do that it needs some indication that it's more than a
>>'would-be-nice'.
>
>Wookey,
>    the short answer is 'yes'.   The next question is 'who?'.

Absolutely, yes. It makes a lot of sense for the growing number of
people looking to collaborate here to pool their efforts in an
existing central spec/location.

>Maybe this can be bolted onto the hard float work, I'll let
>Konstantinos and Steve respond...

Ah, I guess I've just volunteered myself haven't I? :-)

/me goes to subscribe to the LSB lists and start reading things.

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre
steve.mcintyre@linaro.org