Re: Behaviour of dpkg-source with "3.0 (quilt)" and VCS and automatic patches

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 02:39:42PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> And note that as maintainer or for the VCS copy you can allways
> configure debian/soruce/local-options to unapply patches if you so
> desire.

This is something i've been doing quite happily and I think it is
a pretty decent compromise for the user/maintainer use cases.

If you're building from the VCS there may be a difference in behavior,
but if you build a downloaded source package (or even a source package
generated from the VCS), the behavior is consistant.

	sean