Re: Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

I demand that Bernd Zeimetz may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Please provide a proper gitweb instance or at least a proxy at that url
> to the anonscm gitweb instanace.

I'm still seeing directory listings instead of the expected repository pages
for /hg/xine-lib/*...

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt  | linux or ds at  | nr. Ashington, |  _  ASCII ribbon
| using Debian | youmustbejoking | Northumberland | ( ) campaign against
| GNU/Linux    | ,demon,co,uk    |                |  X  HTML e-mail
                                                    / \ www.asciiribbon.org
Nothing endures but change.