On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:51:02AM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Sprint
> ------
> We feel it would be useful for the Release Team as a whole to get
> together to think about what the plans are for the next release. As
> such, we're planning a sprint to meet in person. Details will follow
> once diaries have been able to be synchronised!

Hi all,

This now has a wiki page, at http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/Release
We're hoping to hold this in two weeks time in Antwerp.

Comments welcome!
Neil
--
<+Mulligan> Your folk tale is inconsistent and confusing.
<+Mulligan> I shall round up your local population and tell them good CHRISTIAN folk tales.