Something wrong with eglibc 2.13-3 ?

Hello everybody,

just in case it is more that just a private chroot broken, I would like to report the following:

I just updated my sid schroot, and got this:

Unpacking replacement libc-bin ...
Setting up libc-bin (2.13-3) ...
(Reading database ... 10764 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace libc6 2.13-2 (using .../libc6_2.13-3_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement libc6 ...
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute rm command for cleanup (rm): No such file or directory
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess rm cleanup returned error exit status 2
Could not exec dpkg!
E: Failed to execute "/bin/rm": No such file or directory
E: apt-get dist-upgrade failed

The schroot is now broken. I have not tested to upgrade on my system to see if
it would do the same ;)

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy