Le Sun, May 08, 2011 at 10:07:53AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :

> I would be happy if we could stop discussing what today is just spilled milk,
> given that one way or another this matter has been settled.

To clarify, Enrico wrote that “the hands of FD were rather tied” by the 2008
GR, and this is about what I react, and only this.  Whether this GR made it
more difficult to have non-packaging DDs or not is indeed another question that
I agree to not discuss.  As the proposer of this GR I feel responsible for its
consequences, and I wanted to clarify that it is not formally tying any hands.

By no way I am suggesting that your efforts were not difficult.

Cheers,

--
Charles