Re: 0-day NMUs for RC bugs without activity for 7 days?

Le Fri, May 06, 2011 at 11:14:55PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :

> - The dev-ref documents the "default" choice. While there are cases where I
>   agree that uploading the fixed package ASAP is necessary, in most cases, we
>   can probably survive two more days with the bug, if we already survived more
>   than 7 days.

Dear Lucas and everybody,

I also think that not all RC bugs are equal.  What Lucas wrote above is
reflected by that some RC bugs will be uploaded with a “low” urgency, while
some others will have a higher one.  In http://bugs.debian.org/625449#85, I am
proposing the following:

 - urgency=emergency: no communication needed.
 - urgency=high: normal upload if no activity for 7 days.
 - urgency=medium: DELAYED/2 if no activity for 7 days.
 - urgency=low: ask first.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy