Any Debian devs near New Orleans? (need gpg keysigs)

Hi,

I hope this topic is acceptable for this list.  I'm upstream for two
packages in Debian (tuxmath and tuxtype), and I've started gpg-signing
the releases, which I think Debian considers highly desirable.  I'd
like to get my gpg key signed by some more Debian developers to build
up the web of trust.  I met two Debian devs at last year's Google SoC
summit, and asked them to sign, but could use more.  Is anyone in the
project within a reasonable drive of New Orleans?

Thanks,

David Bruce

(please reply directly - I'm not subscribed)