Re: PPAs for Debian

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt dijo [Wed, May 04, 2011 at 10:42:31AM +0200]:
> (...)
> If anyone would have actually read the PPA proposal, they would know
> that uploads were and are intended to be restricted to DDs and DMs
> (which can break buildds anyway, if they want) and building should
> happen in throw-away chroots (not for security, but "don't mess with my
> system" reasons).

Oh... well, I took some time today to read through this gigantic
thread (expecting erupting flames but finding very interesting
discussions instead!), and had not reached this point. If Debian-PPAs
are to be limited to DDs and DMs (and I'd add non-uploading DDs), my
points about identifications can be perfectly ignored.