Re: PPAs for Debian

Mike Hommey, 2011-05-04 07:57:47 +0200 :

[...]

> Add to that that allowing random people to upload packages to be built
> on Debian build daemons is a recipe to have the buildds compromised.

  My initial idea about how one would go about implementing them
involved very strict isolation of the builds (either with LXC or a more
heavy-handed virtualisation system).  Not going to be very efficient in
the slow path, but the scope of a compromise would be a temporary
environment that's going to be thrown away in a minute or so and never
reused.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Shyumiribirikku ga susunde imashyou ka ?
  -- Le Schmilblick en japonais