Re: Perl 5.12 transition in progress; uninstallable packages

On Tue, 3 May 2011 10:21:09 +0100
Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Sunday, in collaboration with the release team, I uploaded
> perl 5.12-6 to unstable. This necessarily causes around 400 packages
> to be uninstallable with the new perl. The release team will be
> scheduling binNMUs in due course; in the meantime, if you find such a
> package, there is no need to report a bug against it. The rebuilds will
> take a little time, so please be patient in the meantime.
>
> The list of affected packages is available at
>
> <http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/perl.html>

With such a large number of packages involved and the transition page
being constructed from multiple dependency levels, is there a way of
linking the transitions data from DDPO or having some other output
which is organised on a per-developer / dd-list type layout?

Even if it just results in the package names per-developer as a
separate page consisting of static list of links back to the transition
page for that package, it would help.

--

Neil Williams