Re: Re: Debian rolling: tentative summary

> Er, no. Those of us using Debian in corporate environments desire high
> stability, long-term support and defined, not to short, periods between
> releases. The 2 years with the security support for currently about 4
> years from the release date on is good if even a bit on the short side.

I was just suggesting the shorter release cycles for stable thinking of the
people that might want to run a stable release on newer hardware. Since I do not
run a corporate environment, I'm not familiar with the hardware that is normally
used nor with how much that hardware is supported by a 1-2 year old distribution.

--

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Cristian Henzel