Re: gtkpod packaging dependencies

Hi!

On 02/05/2011 20:54, phantomjinx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone with the handle 'mfv' came into the gtkpod irc channel wondering
> about gtkpod dependencies as he was packaging it for debian.

It was me :-) Sorry if I didn't wait long enough for your direct reply.

> I have already produced an ubuntu ppa for the 2.0.1-beta so thought the
> debian directory would be useful.

Thanks a lot, really. Your help is really appreciated.
I hope I'll find a sponsor to upload it soon to unstable.

> Please find attached.
>
> (Not registered so please cc any replies. Thanks).

Same here.

> Regards
>
> phantomjinx

Cheers,

mfv

--
Ing. Matteo F. Vescovi

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'