Re: PPAs for Debian

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 05:42:04PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
>   It just so happens that there's going to be an Alioth sprint in a bit
> less than three weeks.  Want to join us to discuss the matter and/or
> start an implementation?  Head to
> http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/AliothSprint (even if it's little
> more than a skeleton so far).

Wonderful idea!  If someone wants to pick up the challenge and join the
sprint, please let me know, even though budget for the sprint has been
already finalized, I'll be happy to reconsider for the PPA holy grail.
(But beware: you risk to be tricked by the Alioth admins into joining
them ...)

Cheers.