Re: PPAs for Debian

Stefano Zacchiroli, 2011-04-30 12:56:15 +0200 :

[...]

> What we lack for that to become a reality is "just" the code. Marc and
> Tollef had set up a nice proposal [1] for GSoC this year and were
> willing to mentor it, but unfortunately no student has shown up. If
> there are people willing to contribute some development cycles to
> Debian (no need to be a DD), that's a wonderful opportunity.

And if the system were to be integrated somewhat into Alioth, I'm pretty
sure the upstreams for FusionForge would be glad to offer guidance.  I
would, at any rate.

  It just so happens that there's going to be an Alioth sprint in a bit
less than three weeks.  Want to join us to discuss the matter and/or
start an implementation?  Head to
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/AliothSprint (even if it's little
more than a skeleton so far).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Qu'est-ce qui est petit, jaune et vachement dangereux ?
Un canari avec le mot de passe de root.