Hi Ste(ve|fano),

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 12:02:47PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 04:17:10PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > JFYI, Sean and Raphael have taken DEP number 10
>
> They have?  I haven't seen mail to debian-project about this, which is what
> http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep0/ requires?
>
> (The chance of a collision here is quite small of course, but I'm still
> confused how they have taken this number without following the procedure.)

Mea culpa.  I did not realize there was an official procedure for this,
as I found and followed the howto[1] link from the main page on dep.d.n.
I figured that it would be better to have some content in there before
making any kind of announcement.

I'll drop a line to -project as well as put something in the howto
referencing the DEP-0 procedure.

	sean

[1] http://dep.debian.net/depdn-howto/