On Du, 01 mai 11, 09:57:50, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> I think we'd like people running unstable stick with testing when we
> freeze, that makes sense, yes.

This doesn't make sense to me, why would I want to "downgrade" to
testing during the freeze? Besides, during the freeze testing and
unstable are not very different, at least that's what happened during
the last 2 cycles, when most updates were done via unstable.

As far as I can tell, the typical unstable user will rather use
experimental during the freeze, because that's where the new stuff is.

Regards,
Andrei