RFH with a couple of packages

Hey,

I've recently been having some problems keeping up with my basic debian
duties, being overwhelmed by Real Life™ issues, so I thought it would be
a good idea to ask for co-maintainers for a couple of my packages. I
still very much want to keep maintaining them and would also accept
team-maintenance, but I'll admit I'm a bit wary of big teams - where the
responsibility can be pushed around too much - and would therefore
prefer small teams if possible.

The biggest problem is transmission[0]. It's not a complicated package,
but it has a few FTBFSs for which I simply don't have the time right
now. Upstream is very responsive, friendly and even proactive about
debian bugs, so it's really just a matter of man-power.

The second item in my list is the statusnet ITP[1]. It has a relatively
long story, including a packaging attempt by upstream (Evan is a DD),
but it's been kinda stuck lately. The git repo in collab-maint included
upstream's repo, so I decided it would be cleaner to create a new one
with just debian stuff, which is currently here[2]. AFAICS the only
thing missing for a first upload is the debian/copyright file, but since
I've been pulling some late shifts for debian work lately, the chance is
pretty high I forgot something important.

And since I'm already on the subject: I also have a couple of RFAs for
packages which probably deserve removal in the long run, but in case
there's anyone interested...

Cheers

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/transmission.html
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/491723
[2] git://git.debian.org/~costela/public_git/statusnet.git

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]