Re: alpha and hppa removal from unstable/experimental

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 08:06:42PM +0200, Witold Baryluk wrote:
> why nobody answers our questions?
>
> I today say that alpha disappered from unstable buildd.

Actually, I've replied to (some of) porters question. I'm sorry my
replies didn't hit -alpha, but I've answered to an explicit inquiry
which didn't include that list. Please check the archives of -hppa.

The short story is that there are several people (debian-ports
maintainers, DSA, ftp-masters, etc.) currently working on finding a
stable solution to host hppa and alpha. I'm not sure about buildd
status, but it's transient as everything else, until an hosting solution
is found. People who cares about those and other archs should really
consider offer helping hands, in particular to debian-ports, in order to
move forward on this topic.

Cheers.