Re: cdn.debian.net as a project service?

Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> My project is, at the moment, stuck in the middle of a rewrite to use
>> Plack and the need of using something like Md's zebra-dump-parser to
>> better make a decision of what is the best mirror to handle the request.
>
> Another approach would be to simply make this an apache rewrite rule
> map.  I wonder how that'd scale.

Transmitting the IP to the rewrite program via a URL parameter, or how else?

The whole point of using Plack is to make it independent of whatever httpd
or communication protocol to the httpd is used.

> Very nice.  Where can I find the current code/docs/etc?

As of a few minutes ago:
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/geissert/http-redirector.git;a=tree

All the existing documentation is there too.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net