Re: Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Ian Jackson:
> I'm going to Debconf by train.  Having done my research, I now know

Hi Ian,

nice! I love train traveling. Have you considered going via Okucani? It's only
~70 Kilometers away from Banja Luka but much better connected.[1] I plan to go
this route, but I'd need help from the local team for the route Okucani-Banja
Luka.
So it would be good, if we could find a larger group that goes via Okucani.

Paris-Okucani takes less then 20 hours:
Paris Est 15:24
München Hbf 21:37
München Hbf 23:40