Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

I'm going to Debconf by train.  Having done my research, I now know
which trains I'm going to be on.  On the way out I will be taking a
day to look around Sarajevo by myself, which produces quite a detour.

On the way back I will depart on Sunday at 15:42 and be travelling
straight back via Zagreb (arr 20:09), Munich (Muenchen hbf, 06:15
Monday), Cologne (Koeln hbf, 12:05 Monday), Paris (Nord, 14:32 Monday)
and London (17:03 Monday).

My complete schedule is below.  If you would like to join me for part
or all of my journey, please let me know.  Prices are necessarily
estimates.

I intend to book each tickets immediately bookings for it open, to get
the best prices.  The earliest relevant booking horizon is 3rd of
April.

Ian.

RETURN

 SUNDAY 31ST JULY

        1549    Banja Luka
                        train no.396
                        Seat61 reckons ~Eur30
        2009    Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor

        Dinner, quickly, or on sleeper

        2115    Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor          bookings open
                        D498 sleeper             1st May
                        berths 1-3 pers
                        Eur69/79/139pp
 MONDAY 1ST AUGUST
        0615    Muenchen hbf

        Breakfast

        0727    Muenchen hbf
                        ICE 612  Eur69          bookings open
        1205    Koeln hbf                        2nd May

        Lunch

        1243    Koeln hbf
                        Thalys 9436  Eur29
        1432    Paris Nord

        1559    Paris Nord
                        Eurostar 9045  L50      wants to be booked
        1703    London St Pancras                as a return

        1715/45 London Kings Cross
                        Timetable not yet released,
                        times are guesses
        1805/35 Cambridge

OUTBOUND

 WEDNESDAY 20TH JULY

        0945    Cambridge
                        Timetable not yet released,
                        times are guesses
        1005    London Kings Cross

        1101    London St Pancras
                        Eurostar 9020           bookings open
        1417    Paris Nord                       3rd April

        1524    Paris Est                       bookings open
                        TGV 9575                 20th April
        2132    Muenchen hbf

        Dinner

        2340    Muenchen hbf
                        EN463 sleeper
 THURSDAY 21ST JULY
        0832    Budapest Kelenfold
      ( 0849    Budapest Keleti Pu )

        Breakfast

        1003    Budapest Kelenfold              bookings open
                        IC 259                   21st April
        2109    Sarajevo

  FRIDAY 22ND JULY
                Sarajevo