Re: binNMU for Arch: all packages.

[Joachim Breitner, 2011-01-26]
> (I know that I’m not actually helping to solve the problem, but I want
> to give a better picture of the work involved and how much the buildd
> infrastructure is relied upon by the Haskell team – thanks for that!)

FWIW: dh_python2 based packages would benefit from arch:all binNMUs as
well (dh_python2 generates symlinks for all supported Python versions at
build time instead of in preinst). That's not that big problem, though:
Wheezy will most probably support Python 2.7 only which is the last
Python 2.X version. Python 3.X do not have this problem anymore (thanks
to Barry Warsaw's changes¹, some backported to python3.1 in Squeeze, to
make Squeeze→Wheezy upgrade easy)

[¹] PEP3147 and PEP3149