Re: Cedilla removed from sid, users complain

On 01/25/2011 02:36 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 07:14:39PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> I'm upstream for Cedilla [1,2], which has been orphaned and removed from
>> Sid.  I'm receiving e-mail from Debian users of Cedilla, asking me what
>> is the suggested replacement.  What shall I answer?
> See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=610903

Also, there may be some possible alternatives in:

$ debtags search "use::converting && works-with::unicode &&
works-with-format::postscript"
gnome-u2ps - tool to convert UTF-8 text to PostScript
groff - GNU troff text-formatting system
groff-base - GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
halibut - yet another free document preparation system
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango

gnome-u2ps was already mentioned. paps perhaps, if you're allergic to gnome?

sadly, i got nowhere with "debtags related cedilla" so i had to resort
to hand-picking some relevant tags.

Ben